Travel Information & Our Commitment To Your Safety
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. As has always been the case, the health, safety, and wellbeing of our guests, team, and community is our primary concern. We are closely monitoring the situation to make sure we are aligned with the latest official health and travel advice and guidance, including from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Florida Department of Health.
Our Hotel & Facilities
- The Cove Inn on Naples Bay is open. All room types (Hotel, Efficiency, Apartments, and Penthouse) are open for reservations, subject to availability.
- Our swimming pool is open as normal to guests and residents. The seating area around the pool has been reconfigured to help enforce social distancing.
- The Cove Inn's three perimeter restaurants are open. The Dock, The Boathouse, and The Coffee Shoppe are open and operating in accordance with local guidelines. The Dock and The Boathouse both have open-air waterfront seating areas and bars with popular Happy Hour promotions. All our perimeter restaurants offer take-out, including for alcohol, so you can also dine and drink in the comfort of your private room or balcony at The Cove Inn. See our Dining page for more information.
- Our poolside Chickee Bar is open for refreshing drinks and cocktails.
Naples FL Update
- Naples beaches are open. For the latest information visit https://www.naplesgov.com/covid19
- Restaurants and bars are open. For the latest information visit https://www.naplesgov.com/covid19
Our Commitment To Your Safety
As part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the utmost safety and wellbeing of everyone at The Cove Inn, we have introduced the following new measures:
- Reconfigured our lobby area and added tasteful signage and markings to help enforce social distancing
- Installed a tasteful plexi-glass screen to our reception desk
- Placed complimentary touchless hand sanitizer dispensers in the lobby
- Trained our team members to adhere to non-contact methods of greeting, regularly clean their work stations, and stay home if they feel unwell.
- Reconfigured our pool area by reducing the number of seats and positioning them in separate groups, to help enforce social distancing
- Introduced additional and more thorough cleaning procedures, including deep cleans and regular disinfecting of touch-point surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, and handrails.
- Increased the allocated cleaning time for all guest accommodations, ensuring an even more thorough clean.
- Introduced a policy of placing all guest accommodations out of service for 3 days after each departure, subject to availability.
The Cove Inn utilizes the powerful ClenzOzone System of daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures. This includes using ClenzOzone's GreenFlow line of products that have been formulated using the power of hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient along with surface-active agents. It also includes the use of a complete applicator fogging unit that allows us to treat our entire property every day. ClenzOzone products have no toxic fumes, as experienced with bleach and many other chemical solutions, and have a pleasant lemon scent. For more information, visit www.clenzozone.com.
For Your Peace of Mind
- In the event that your airline flight is canceled, we will allow for a full refund. (Cancellations are verified using flightaware.com).
- In the event that you have been advised by your doctor not to travel, we will allow for a full refund. (Order must be signed on a medical office letterhead).
- In the event that travel to Naples is restricted, we will allow reservations to be rescheduled or provide a refund of the first-night deposit. (Restrictions will be determined by local, state or federal government agencies).
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the terms of your reservation, or how we ensure the safety of everyone on our property, please contact the team on 1-800-255-4365 or at email@example.com