We have a new look at The Cove Inn!
The Cove Inn on Naples Bay, one of only a few waterfront hotels in historic Naples Bay, Florida, is delighted to open its doors to reveal a completely new, refreshed look. The renovations started after Hurricane Irma struck in September 2017, which caused minor damage to the property and created an opportunity to undergo a full renovation. During its closure, the popular onsite Coffee Shoppe and Chickee Bar remained open to the public; now, the entire hotel is ready to welcome guests back to indulge in a new experience at The Cove Inn on Naples Bay.
As part of the renovations, the lobby and property exterior have been updated with cool coastal colors. There are also new entry doors, new roofing and signage, and improvements made to many of the 89 individually designed rooms and suites. View our image gallery
COVE INN QUICK FACTS
- Rated as one of the best-value waterfront hotels in Naples
- 89 rooms and suites including a penthouse, each individually designed and decorated
- Bayside swimming pool
- Dock Restaurant, serving local seafood
- The Boathouse Restaurant, right on Naples Bay with panoramic water views
- The Coffee Shoppe, favored locally for its pancakes
- Poolside Chickee Bar with bayside views
- Nearby attractions include Gulf of Mexico beaches, Cambier Park, shopping and fine dining on 5th Avenue South, charter boat fishing at Naples City Dock, golf at Eagle Lakes Golf Club and The Links of Naples, The Naples Botanical Garden, Everglades National Park.
Located in southwest Florida with the wilderness of the Everglades just a short drive away, The Cove Inn is nestled in Crayton Cove just eight blocks from the beach and Naples Pier. Offering great value, this boutique-style condo hotel is ideal for exploring the best of Old Naples with its charming boutiques, restaurants and water-based adventures all within walking distance.